Patna High Court Recruitment 2016, has invited applications for recruitment of “Advocate” posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post on before 16 September 2016.
Govt job in India, Govt job in Delhi, PH Recruitment 2016
All the valuable/important requirements are available here like Name of post, Number of post,Required Qualification, Age Limitation, Selection Process, Monthly Income(Pay scale/salary/Income), How to apply, Last Date Application Fees, Official Website and Official Notice(Advertisement/Notification).
No.of Post : Total No. of Post 98
Name of Post:-Advocate
Qualification:-Advocate with 7 Year Experience .
Exam Cource Content
The candidates approximately ten times the number of vacancies for appointment, will be called for written test on the basis of marks obtained in Screening Test, if held. The candidates, approximately three times the number of vacancies for appointment, will be called for Viva-Voce test on the basis of marks obtained in Written Test.
(a) The full marks for screening test shall be 300 and it shall be of 100 qu stions and each question will carry 03 marks but each wrong answer will incur I1 negative mark. It shall be of objective type. In the screening test, the question will be in the subject of Law, English Language, General & Computer Knowledge.
(b) In the Main (Written) Examination, there may be as many papers wit marks for each paper, as may be decided by the High Court, for the said exa ination on the subjects hereinafter provided :-
(1) The Constitution of India;
(2) The Code of Civil Procedure, 1918;
(3) The Limitation Act, 1963;
(4) The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973;
(5) he Indian Evidence Act, 1872;
(6) The Indian Contract Act, 1872;
(7) The Sale of oods Act, 1930;
(8) The Indian Partnership Act, 1932;
(9) The Specific Relief Act, 1963;
(10) The Transfer of Property Act, 1882;
(11) The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881;
(12) The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996;
(13) The Personal La s (Hindu, Muslim and Christian);
(14) The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988;
(15) The Fa ily Courts Act, 1984;
(16) The Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988;
(17) The Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 198′-; and
(18) Indian Penal Code, 1860.
(c) The ratio of marks of theory papers and viva voce will be 80% and 20%.
(d) A candidate will be called for viva voce provided he secures atleast 4 5% in each theory paper
(e) A candidate will qualify for appointment if the candidate secures .tleast 45% marks in each theory paper and 50% in aggregate, in written test (th ory paper) and viva-voce, taken together.
How To Apply:
Govt jobs, Jobs in delhi, Latest govt jobs,