Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 1302 Informatics Assistant Post
Syllabus for Direct Recruitment Exam of Computer 2018
1. Geography, Natural Recourses and Socio- Economic Development of Rajasthan: Major physiographic divisions of Rajasthan, Vegetation and Soil, Natural Resources– Minerals, Forest, Water, Livestock, Wild Life and its Conservation, Environmental Conservation, major Irrigation Projects, Handicrafts, Development Programmes and Schemes of the State Government, Various Resources of power and Population in Rajasthan.
2. History, Culture and Heritage of Rajasthan: History of Rajasthan, Famous Historical & Cultural Places of Rajasthan, Folk Literature, Folk Art, Folk Drama, Lok Devian-Devata, Folk Music and Dance, Fairs & Festivals, Customs, Jewellery, Famous Forts, Temples and Hawelies, Saints of Rajasthan, Paintings- various schools in Rajasthan, Major tourist centres and Heritage Conservation.
3.Current Events and Issues of Rajasthan and India, major development in the field of Information Technology & Communication.
Statistics, Economics and Mathematics
1.Collection, Classification, Tabulation and Diagrammatic Presentation of data. Measures of
Central Tendency, Dispersion, Moments.
2. Correlation and Regression: Correlation and its coefficients, Linear Regression.
3. Design of Sample Survey: Sampling Unit, Sampling frame, Sampling fraction, Sampling with and without replacement, Population Parameter and Sample estimator, Simple random sampling, stratified random sampling, systematic sampling, cluster sampling.
4. Time Series Analysis: Components, Measurements of Trend, Seasonal, Cyclical and irregular
5. Index Number: Uses, types and limitations of index numbers, construction of index numbers, simple and weighted aggregate method, Simple and weighted average price-relatives, Chain base index numbers, Base shifting, Cost of Living index numbers.
6. Vital Statistics: Collection of vital statistics-Measures of Mortality and Fertility rates,Population growth.
7. Statistical System & Statistical Organization in India & Rajasthan: System of National Accounting (SNA), Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoS&PI), Central Statistical Office (CSO), National Sample Survey Organisation (NSSO), Registrar General of India (RGI), NITI AYOG, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Directorate Economics & Statistics, Rajasthan (DES).
8. Economic Concepts: Law of Demand and Supply, Concept of elasticity, Demand forcasting, Price determination under different markets, National Income, Economic Growth and Planning, Inflation, Money, Banking and Financial Inclusion .
9. Economy of Rajasthan: Agriculture, Industry, Livestock, Infrastructure Development, Public Finance, State Income, Poverty, Unemployment and Human Development.
10. Elementary Mathematics: Decimal fraction, percentage, Rates & ratio, Averages, Simple and compound interest, Square roots.
11. Basics of Computer: MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point Presentation, Basic Knowledge of Internet.