|Name of Post:||CTET July 2020 Online Form|
|Last Date :||24 Feb 2020|
|Short Information :||
Central Board of Seconary Education CBSE Are Invited Online Application Form for the 14th Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET Primary and Junior Level Examination July 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Exam and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Govt job in India, Govt job in Delhi, Indian Army Recruitment 2020
All the valuable/important requirements are available here like Name of post, Number of post,Required Qualification, Age Limitation, Selection Process, Monthly Income(Pay scale/salary/Income), How to apply, Last Date Application Fees, Official Website and Official Notice(Advertisement/Notification).
No.of Post : Total No. of Post
Name of Post:-
Age Limit:-Candidate age should be 20-37 Years .
Qualification:-The candidates applying for the various post should have acquired a Graduation from reputed Board and universities.
Eligibility CTET July 2020
Primary Stage (Class I to V)
Secondary Stage (Class VI to VIII)
- General / OBC : 1200/-
- SC / ST / PH : 600/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan
How To Apply: All Eligible employment finders Can apply Online.
How to Fill Form
- CTET Recruitment 2020. Under Advt No. Candidate Can Apply Between 24/01/2020 to 24/02/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Teacher Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Jobs in India, Job in Delhi,IBPS Job, Sarkari Naukri