AIIMS Recruitment 2021
Advt No. : 2017/128/129/142 Short Details Notification of Sarkari Naukri
All Govt Jobs
AIIMS Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Maternity and Child Welfare Officer, Medical Record Officer Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. India Govt Job
Online Application & Exam Date:
- The All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Notification was released on 19th May 2021 on the official website.
- Last Date:- 18 June 2021
Note: We will update you if any dates are modified. Therefore, keep checking the official website or visit sarkariformadda.com for updated notifications.
Vacancies of AIIMS
After releasing the All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Notification, the Govt of India has also specified the 43 vacancies out.
- Maternity and Child Welfare Officer
- Medical Record Officer
- Medical Record Technician
Eligibility Criteria for the Exam
- 21 to 35 Years
- 18 to 30 Years
- Age Relaxation as Per the Board Rules.
Qualification Criteria for the Exam
The candidates applying for the various post should have acquired a 12th Pass from reputed Board and universities.
Degree or Diploma in GNM, Bachelor Degree, B.sc. (Medical Records) OR 10+2 (Science)
The application fees need to be paid once you fill the entire application form via online mode. The fees are non-refundable once you pay. The fee structure is given below
- For UR/ OBC Candidate (Group-B): 3000/-
- (Group-C): 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ OPH Candidate (Group-B & C): 1000/-
- Pay fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
AIIMS Pay Scale
- Maternity and Child Welfare Officer: 44900 – 142400/- Level-7
- Medical Record Officer: 35400 – 112400/- Level-6
- Medical Record Technician: 25500 – 81100/- Level-4
AIIMS Selection Procedure
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in Written Test / Skill Test / Interview.
- Period of Probation shall be of 2 years
Rishikesh, Uttrakhand (Government Job in India)
How to Apply Online for AIIMS Recruitment 2021?
Follow the given instructions for completing the AIIMS Online form.
- Click the link mentioned above for Application form 2021.
- Click on “New Registration”, check for declaration and Click to proceed.
- As the new screen appears, fill in the registration details and Click Submit
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
Credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of Job Opening.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!
AIIMS Admit Card
After completing the registration for the exam, now candidates can download their admit card from the website. Save the login details and password you created during registration.
Keep visiting sarkariformadda.com to get timely updates for Indian Army Notification 2021
Follow Social Media
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
|To Join Instagram Page||Click Here|
Frequently Ask Question – FAQ
How do I get a job in the AIIMS?
What is the qualification for AIIMS?
Can 10th pass apply for AIIMS?
What is the salary of AIIMS?
What is the age of AIIMS?
Can I join AIIMS after Graduation?
What is the qualification of AIIMS?