Short Details of Notification
All Govt Jobs
BSF Recruitment Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. India Govt Job
Online Application & Exam Date:
- Last Date for Apply Online – 26 July 2021
Note: We will update you if any dates are modified. Therefore, keep checking the official website or visit sarkariformadda.com for updated notifications.
Vacancies of BSF
After releasing the BSF Recruitment, the Govt of India has also specified the Sub Inspector (SI), Nurse vacancies out.
AIR WING – 65
Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (Assistant Sub Inspector) – 49
Assistant Radio Mechanic (Assistant Sub Inspector) – 08
Constable (Storeman) – 08
PARA MEDICAL STAFF – 75
Sub Inspector (SI) Staff Nurse – 37
Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Operation Theatre Technician – 01
Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Laboratory Technician – 28
Constable (CT) Ward Boy/ Ward Girl/ Aya – 09
VETERINARY STAFF – 35
Head Constable (HC) Veterinary – 20
Constable (CT) Kennelman – 15
Eligibility Criteria for the Exam
- Sub Inspector (SI): 21 – 30 Years
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI): 18 & 20 – 25 Years
- Constable (CT): 18 – 23 Years
- Head Constable (HC): 18 – 25 Years
Qualification Criteria for the Exam
The candidates applying for the various post should have acquired a 10th, 12th Pass, Degree, Diploma, GNM from reputed boards and universities.
- Sub Inspector (SI) – Graduate
The application fees need to be paid once you fill the entire application form via online mode. The fees are non-refundable once you pay. The fee structure is given below
- Group B Posts: 200/-
- Group C Posts: 100/-
- Payment Mode: Through Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card/ Nearest Authorized Common Service Centre
BSF Pay Scale
- Sub Inspector (SI): 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI): 29,200 – 92,300/-
- Constable (CT): 21,700 – 69,100/-
- Head Constable (HC): 25,500 – 81,100/-
BSF Selection Procedure
Written Exam, Documentation, Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test & Medical Examination
- Height Male : 170 CMS | Reserve Category Male : 168 CMS
- Height Female : 158 CMS | Reserve Category Female : 156 CMS
- Chest Male : 83-87 CMS | Reserve Category : 81-85 CMS
- Running Male : 2.5 Km in 12 Minutes | Female : 1 Km in 06 Minutes
(Government Job in India)
How to Apply Online for BSF Recruitment 2021?
Follow the given instructions for completing the BSF Online Form.
- Click the link mentioned above for Application form 2021.
- Click on “New Registration”, check for declaration and Click to proceed.
- As the new screen appears, fill in the registration details and Click Submit
- Complete the application form by filling in all the details:
Credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of the Job Opening.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!
BSF Admit Card
After completing the registration for the exam, now candidates can download their admit card from the website. Save the login details and password you created during registration.
Keep visiting sarkariformadda.com to get timely updates for Indian Army Notification 2021
Follow Social Media
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
|To Join Instagram Page||Click Here|
Frequently Ask Question – FAQ
How do I get a job in the BSF?
What is the qualification for the BSF?
Can the 10th pass apply for the BSF?
What is the salary of the BSF?
What is the age of the BSF?
Can I join the BSF after the 12th?
What is the qualification of the BSF?