IBPS Recruitment 2021
Short Details of Notification
All Govt Jobs
IBPS Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of 10466 Officer (Scale-I, II & III), Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. India Govt Job
Online Application & Exam Date:
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 08 June 2021
- Last Date for Apply Online – 28 June 2021
- Last Date for Pay Fee – 28 June 2021
- Download Call Letter for Online Pre Exam – July/ August 2021
- Date for Online Preliminary Exam – August 2021
- Result Date for Online Preliminary Exam – September 2021
- Download Call Letter for Online Main/ Single Exam – September 2021
- Main/ Single Online Examination – September/ October 2021
Note: We will update you if any dates are modified. Therefore, keep checking the official website or visit sarkariformadda.com for updated notifications.
Vacancies of IBPS
After releasing the IBPS, Notification, the Govt of India has also specified the 10466 vacancies out.
- Officer (Scale-I, II & III):- 5096
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose):- 5370
Eligibility Criteria for the Exam
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 18 to 28 Years
- Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager): 18 to 30 Years
- Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager), Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Manager): 21 to 32 Years
- Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager): 21 to 40 Years
Qualification Criteria for the Exam
The candidates applying for the various post should have acquired a Graduate Degree from reputed board and universities.
The application fees need to be paid once you fill the entire application form via online mode. The fees are non-refundable once you pay. The fee structure is given below
- For Gen/ OBC/ EWS: 850/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: 175/-
- Pay fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
IBPS Pay Scale
- Office Assistant: 7200 – 19300/-
- Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager): 14500 – 25700/-
- Officer Scale-II (Manager): 19400 – 28100/-
- Officer Scale III (Senior Manager): 25700 – 31500/-
IBPS Selection Procedure
Preliminary Exam, Main Online Exam & Interview
(Government Job in India)
How to Apply Online for IBPS Recruitment 2021?
Follow the given instructions for completing the IBPS Online form.
- Click the link mentioned above for Application form 2021.
- Click on “New Registration”, check for declaration and Click to proceed.
- As the new screen appears, fill in the registration details and Click Submit
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
Credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of Job Opening.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!
IBPS Admit Card
After completing the registration for the exam, now candidates can download their admit card from the website. Save the login details and password you created during registration.
Keep visiting sarkariformadda.com to get timely updates for Indian Army Notification 2021
Follow Social Media
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
|To Join Instagram Page||Click Here|
Frequently Ask Question – FAQ
How do I get a job in the IBPS?
What is the qualification for the IBPS?
Can the 10th pass apply for the IBPS?
What is the salary of the IBPS?
What is the age of the IBPS?
Can I join the IBPS after the 12th?
What is the qualification of the IBPS?