ICSE 10th Exam: The ICSE Class 10th Semester-2 examination starts today, students should read these important guidelines
CISCE ICSE 10th Semester 2 Exams 2022: The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) or Class 10 Semester 2 exam conducted by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has started today, 25 April 2022. The Board is starting the Class 10th Semester-II Exam with Paper-I of English Language.
The paper will run till May 23. Students appearing for the exam must note that the duration of the exam will be 90 minutes and they will be provided with an additional 10 minutes to read the questions. Meanwhile, the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) clarified that the completion of COVID-19 vaccination is not mandatory for students appearing for Class 10 and Class 12 examinations.
- Students must ensure that they reach the exam center 10 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- It is to be noted that students are not allowed to bring any electronic device like a calculator, or mobile phone inside the examination hall.
- To write the answer, students need only a ballpoint pen with black or blue ink.
- Students should ensure that they staple all their answer sheets properly before submitting them.
- -Students should mention their Roll Number or Unique Identification Number at the top of the answer sheet.
- Students should leave a margin on both sides while answer writing on the answer sheet.
- Students are required to follow all COVID-19 protocols.
- It is to be noted that all students will have to bring their own stationery, hand sanitizer, and water bottle to avoid contact.
- Students will have to maintain social distancing at the examination center.