Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
Short Details of Notification
All Govt Jobs
Indian Coast Guard Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of 350 Navik (GD), Navik (DB), Yantrik Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. India Govt Job
Online Application & Exam Date:
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 02 July 2021
- Last Date for Apply Online – 16 July 2021
- Stage-I Exam Dates – Mid/ End September 2021
Note: We will update you if any dates are modified. Therefore, keep checking the official website or visit sarkariformadda.com for updated notifications.
Vacancies of IBPS
After releasing the Indian Coast Guard, Notification, the Govt of India has also specified the 350 vacancies out.
- Navik (GD) – 260
- Navik (DB) – 50
- Yantrik – 40
Eligibility Criteria for the Exam
- Navik (GD), Yantrik – Born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2004
- Navik (DB) – Born between 01 Apr 2000 to 31 March 2004
Qualification Criteria for the Exam
The candidates applying for the various post should have acquired a 10th from reputed board and universities.
- Navik (GD) – 12th Pass
- Navik (DB) – 10th Pass
- Yantrik – 10th Pass & Diploma in Engg
The application fees need to be paid once you fill the entire application form via online mode. The fees are non-refundable once you pay. The fee structure is given below
- For UR/EWS/OBC: 250/-
- For SC/ST: No Fee
- Pay fee through Online Net Banking or Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI
Indian Coast Guard Pay Scale
- Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) – 21700/- (Pay Level-3)
- Yantrik – 29200/- (Pay Level-5)
Indian Coast Guard Selection Procedure
Written Exam & Physical Fitness Test
- Height – 157 cms
- Run – 1.6 Km in 7 minutes
- Uthak Baithak – 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- Push ups – 10 Push ups
(Government Job in India)
How to Apply Online for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021?
Follow the given instructions for completing the Indian Coast Guard Online form.
- Click the link mentioned above for Application form 2021.
- Click on “New Registration”, check for declaration and Click to proceed.
- As the new screen appears, fill in the registration details and Click Submit
- Complete the application form by filling in all the details:
Credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of the Job Opening.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!
Indian Coast Guard Admit Card
After completing the registration for the exam, now candidates can download their admit card from the website. Save the login details and password you created during registration.
Keep visiting sarkariformadda.com to get timely updates for Indian Army Notification 2021
Follow Social Media
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
|To Join Instagram Page||Click Here|
Frequently Ask Question – FAQ
How do I get a job in the Indian Coast Guard?
What is the qualification for the Indian Coast Guard?
Can the 10th pass apply for the Indian Coast Guard?
What is the salary of the Indian Coast Guard?
What is the age of the Indian Coast Guard?
Can I join the Indian Coast Guard after the 12th?
What is the qualification of the Indian Coast Guard?