Name of Post:-Bank of India Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 214 Officer Posts
Short Information about Post:-Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of 214 Officer . Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Examination Can Read the Full Details of Notification Before Apply Online.
Last Date To Apply:-30 September 2020All the valuable/important requirements are available here like Name of post, Number of post, Required Qualification, Age Limitation, Selection Process, Monthly Income (Pay scale/salary/Income), How to apply, Last Date Application Fees, Official Website and Official Notice (Advertisement/Notification).
Number of Post Out:- 214
|Sl No.||Post Name||Total||Educational Qualification|
|1||Economist (SMGS-IV)||02||PG (Economics/ Econometrics), Ph.D with Relevant Experience|
|3||Statistician (MMGS -II)||02||PG with Relevant Experience|
|4||Risk Manager (SMGS -IV)||03||PG (Finance)/ CFA/ CA / ICWA with Relevant Experience|
|5||Risk Manager (MMGS -III)||06||CFA/ CA / ICWA with Relevant Experience|
|6||Credit Analyst (SMGS – IV)||60||MBA /PGDM (Finance)/CA/ ICWA with Relevant Experience|
|7||Credit Officer (JMGS-I)||79||Degree/ CA/ ICWA/ CS with Relevant Experience|
|8||IT (Fintech) (SMGS -IV)||07||B.E/ B.Tech (Relevant Engg Disciplines) with Relevant Experience|
|9||IT (Fintech) (MMGS -III)||10|
|10||IT (Fintech) (MMGS -II)||13|
|11||IT (Data Scientist) (SMGS -IV)||03||PG, Ph.D with Relevant Experience|
|12||IT (Data Analyst) (MMGS -III)||03||B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MBA/ PG (Statistics) with Relevant Experience|
|13||IT (Data Analyst) (MMGS -II)||06|
|14||IT (Info. Security) (SMGS -IV)||02||Graduation, PG with Relevant Experience|
|15||IT (Info. Security) (MMGS -III)||02|
|16||IT (Info. Security) (MMGS -II)||04|
|17||Tech Appraisal MMGS -II)||10||Degree (Engg) with PG Degree/ Diploma with Relevant Experience|
Age Limit as per recruitment:-
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age for Sl No 01, 04, 06, 08, 11 & 14: 38 Years
- Maximum Age for Sl No 02, 03, 05, 09, 12, 15 & 17: 35 Years
- Maximum Age for Sl No 10, 13 & 16: 32 Years
- Maximum Age for Sl No 07: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Board Rules.
Qualification to apply:-The candidates applying for the various post should have acquire Graduation from reputed Board and universities.
Selection Process:-Selection will be through online test and/or GD and/or personal interview, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates.
Application Fees to apply:-
- For General & Others: Rs. 850/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 175/-
How To Apply:-All Eligible employment finders Can apply Online.How to Apply Online for Bank of IndiaRecruitment 2020?Follow the given instructions for completing the Bank of India Online form.
- Click the link mentioned above for Application form 2020.
- Click on “New Registration”, check for declaration and Click to proceed.
- As the new screen appears, fill in the registration details and Click Submit
- Complete the application form by filling all the details: Credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference