E Shram Portal Online Registration Form
Ministry of Labour & Employment has started this labor portal in which those people of India can register online who are associated with some job/service.
Those who register on this labor portal will also get a UAN card which will be downloaded immediately after registering. Apply only after getting other information related to this scheme in the advertisement.
E Sharm Card Benefits In Hindi :-
- सभी पंजीकृत असंगठित श्रमिकों को एक वर्ष के लिए प्रधानमंत्री सुरक्षा बीमा योजना (पीएमएसबीवाई) के माध्यम से आकस्मिक बीमा कवरेज प्रदान किया जाएगा।
- आकस्मिक मृत्यु और स्थायी विकलांगता के लिए 2 लाख रुपये और आंशिक विकलांगता के लिए 1 लाख रुपये।
- सामाजिक सुरक्षा लाभ ई-श्रम पोर्टल के माध्यम से वितरित किए जाएंगे।
E-Sharm Card Benefits In English :-
- All the registered unorganized workers will be provided accidental insurance coverage for one year through Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY).
- Rs 2 lakh for accidental death and permanent disability and Rs 1 lakh for partial disability.
- The social security benefits will be distributed through the e-shram portal.
ESharam Card Registration Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 16 Years.
- Maximum Age : 59 Years.
Document / Details Required for E Sharam Online Registration (UAN Card)
- Registration Mobile Number for OTP (Login)
- UIDAI Aadhar Card Number
- Nominee Details
Bank Account Details (Account Number / IFSC Code / AC Holder Name)
Step by Step Process of E Sharam Registration 2022
- The entire process of registration in E Shram is online, the application has to be made online and the card will also be downloaded online.
- Step 1: First of all, the candidate will have to go to the Sarkari Form Adda Some Useful Important Link at the bottom of this page, in which an external link will be found for E labour registration, click on it.
- Step 2 : The candidate will have to enter his mobile number and the captcha code which will be displayed on him, after that an OTP will come on the mobile given by the candidate, he will have to enter it.
- Step 3 : Now the candidate will have to enter his Aadhar card number and there are 03 ways to verify it, first OTP will come on the same number which is registered on the Aadhar card on a mobile number. The second is biometric and the third is through IRIS also candidates can get their details verified.
- Step 4 : As soon as the details are verified, the data and photo of the candidate’s Aadhar card will be visible on the screen, now the candidate will see the option of Continue below and will have to proceed by clicking on it.
- Step 5 : Now the candidate has to give information about the personal details such as Email ID, Father’s Name, Nominee Information, and others.
- Step 6 : In this, the candidate will have to give the details of his educational qualification and income.
- Step 7 : The candidate will have to give the details of his work such as Labor / Helper / Driver / Carpenter / Tutor / Painter / Care Taker / Sales Man / ETC along with his work experience.
- Step 8 : In this, the candidate will have to give his bank account details in the pen, in which the candidate name/account number and bank IFSC information will have to be typed.
- Step 9 : All the information mentioned in the labor card will be shown to the candidate as a preview, the candidate will have to check carefully. and submit the application.
- Step 10: E Sharam Card / UAN Card will be displayed on the screen, candidates can download and print it.
Some Useful Important Links
|Join Our Telegram Page
|E Sharam Official Website