Name of Post:-IIM Shillong Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for Non-Teaching Post
Short Information about Post:- IIM Shillong Recruitment 2020 Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of Non-Teaching Post. Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Examination Can Read the Full Details of Notification Before Apply Online.
Last Date To Apply:- 21 October 2020
All the valuable/important requirements are available here like Name of post, Number of post, Required Qualification, Age Limitation, Selection Process, Monthly Income (Pay scale/salary/Income), How to apply, Last Date Application Fees, Official Website and Official Notice (Advertisement/Notification).
Number of Post Out:- 01
Age Limit as per recruitment:-
- 45 years as on the last date of Publication of the Advertisement
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Board Rules.
Qualification to apply:- The candidates applying for the various post should have acquire Graduation / Post Graduation from reputed Board and universities.
Master’s degree with 60% marks. Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA / PhD in an appropriate branch
Experience :- 7 years’ relevant experience in Govt./ PublicSector Undertaking / or equivalent in industry/ corporates including educational institutes.
Written Examination, Physical Standards Test, Physical Endurance Test, Special Marks.
Level-10 -Initial Basic Pay Rs. 56100/-
Application Fees to apply:-
1. Rs. 400/-for General candidates
2. Rs. 200/-for SC/ST and OBC candidates
3. Women Candidates and Person with Disabilitiesare exempted from payment of application fee
4. Application fee is non-refundable
How To Apply:- All Eligible employment finders Can apply Online.
How to Apply Online for IIM Shillong Recruitment 2020?
Follow the given instructions for completing the IIM Shillong Online form.
- Click the link mentioned above for Application form 2020.
- Click on “New Registration”, check for declaration and Click to proceed.
- As the new screen appears, fill in the registration details and Click Submit
- Complete the application form by filling all the details: Credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application. Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of Job Opening. Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!