Name of Post:- SSC JHT Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online 283 Vacancies
Short Information about Post:- SSC JHT Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of 283 Vacancies Recruitment 2020 . Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Examination Can Read the Full Details of Notification Before Apply Online.
Last Date To Apply:- 25 July 2020
All the valuable/important requirements are available here like Name of post, Number of post, Required Qualification, Age Limitation, Selection Process, Monthly Income (Pay scale/salary/Income), How to apply, Last Date Application Fees, Official Website and Official Notice (Advertisement/Notification).
Number of Post Out:- 283 Post
Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator:- 275
Senior Hindi Translator:- 08
Age Limit as per recruitment:-
- 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2021 i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1991 and not later than 01-01-2003 are eligible to apply.
- Age Relaxation: SC – 05 years, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Board Rules.
Qualification to apply:- The candidates applying for the various post should have acquire Post Graduation from reputed Board and universities.
Selection Process:- Selection will be on the basis of performance in Paper I And Paper II.
Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS) :- Level-6 (₹ 5400- 112400)
Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board):- Level-6 (₹ 5400- 112400)
Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ):- Level-6 (₹ 5400- 112400)
Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT :- Level-6 (₹ 5400- 112400)
Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments/Offices:- Level-7 (₹ 4900- 142400)
Application Fees to apply:-
₹ 100/- for General and OBC category candidates.
There is no fee for SC / ST / Women / Pwd candidates.
How To Apply:- All Eligible employment finders Can apply Online.
How to Apply Online for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020?
Follow the given instructions for completing the IBPS RRB Online form.
- Click the link mentioned above for Application form 2020.
- Click on “New Registration”, check for declaration and Click to proceed.
- As the new screen appears, fill in the registration details and Click Submit
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
Credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of Job Opening.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!