BHEL Recruitment 2019, has invited applications for recruitment of “145 Engineer & Executive Trainee” posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post on before 06 May 2019.
Govt job in India, Govt job in Delhi, BHEL Recruitment 2019
All the valuable/important requirements are available here like Name of post, Number of post,Required Qualification, Age Limitation, Selection Process, Monthly Income(Pay scale/salary/Income), How to apply, Last Date Application Fees, Official Website and Official Notice(Advertisement/Notification).
No.of Post : Total No. of Post 400
Qualification:-The candidates applying for the various post should have acquired a Graduation from reputed Board and universities.
- For Engineer Trainee (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Chemical): BE/ B.Tech or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology (Relevant disciplines)
- Executive Trainee (HR): Full time regular Bachelor’s degree with atleast 60% marks with Two years full-time regular PG Degree/ Diploma (Relevant Disciplines)
- Executive Trainee (Finance): Full time regular Bachelor’s degree With Qualified Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants from recognised Institutions in India.
Selection Process:- Selection on the basis of Exam and Interview.
- For UR/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ EXSM: Rs.300/-
How To Apply:
Apply Online from given below link.
Jobs in India, Job in Delhi,FCI Job, Sarkari Naukri