Name of Post:- AAI Recruitment Apply Online 368 Junior Executive and Manager
Short Information about Post:- AAI Recruitment Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of 368 Junior Executive and Manager . Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Examination Can Read the Full Details of Notification Before Apply Online.
Last Date To Apply:- 14 January 2021
All the valuable/important requirements are available here like Name of post, Number of post, Required Qualification, Age Limitation, Selection Process, Monthly Income (Pay scale/salary/Income), How to apply, Last Date Application Fees, Official Website and Official Notice (Advertisement/Notification).
Number of Post Out:- 180 Post
Air Traffic Control :-264
Airport Operation :- 83
Technical :- 08
Age Limit as per recruitment:-
- Manager: Maximum age 32 years as on 30.11.2020
- Junior Executive: Maximum age 27 years as on 30.11.2020
RELAXATION IN AGE
(i) Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD, 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates. Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to ‘Non creamy layer’ as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
(ii) Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 yearsto all candidates who had originally been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate / Block Development Officer / Sub Divisional Officer at the time of documents verification/interview.
(iii) For Ex-Servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India order issued by time to time.
(iv) Upper age limits are relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
(v) The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
Qualification to apply:- The candidates applying for the various post should have acquire B.E. / B.Tech / MBA from reputed Board and universities.
- BE / B.Tech Degree in Fire / Mechanical / Automobile Engineering.
- 5 Year Experience.
- BE / B.Tech Degree in Automobile Engineering.
- 5 Year Experience
Air Traffic Control :-
- B.Sc Degree with Physics & Mathematics as a Subject OR B.Tech Degree in Any Stream.
Airport Operation :-
- MBA OR Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- BE / B.Tech Degree in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in On-line examination and they will be called for Documents verification / Interview / Physical Measurement and Endurance Test/ Driving Test/ Voice test, as applicable for the post.
Manager (E-3) :-Rs.60000-3%-180000
Junior Executive (E-1) :-Rs.40000-3%-140000
Application Fees to apply:-
- General / OBC : 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH : 170/-
- All Category Female : 170/-
How To Apply:- All Eligible employment finders Can apply Online.
How to Apply Online for AAI Recruitment 2020?
Follow the given instructions for completing the AAI Online form.
- Click the link mentioned above for Application form 2020.
- Click on “New Registration”, check for declaration and Click to proceed.
- As the new screen appears, fill in the registration details and Click Submit
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
Credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of Job Opening.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!