Name of Post:- Assam Forest Recruitment 2020 | 1081 Forest Guard, Steno, Driver
Short Information about Post:-Assam Forest Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of 1081 Forest Guard, Steno, Driver Recruitment 2020 . Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Examination Can Read the Full Details of Notification Before Apply Online.
Last Date To Apply:- 25 June 2020
All the valuable/important requirements are available here like Name of post, Number of post, Required Qualification, Age Limitation, Selection Process, Monthly Income (Pay scale/salary/Income), How to apply, Last Date Application Fees, Official Website and Official Notice (Advertisement/Notification).
Number of Post Out:- 1081 Post
Forester-I :- 144
Stenographer (Grade-III) :- 11
Forest Guards :- 812
Surveyor :- 35
Mahut :- 28
Carpenter :- 01
Driver :- 50
Age Limit as per recruitment:-
- For Forester and Stenographer: 18 – 38 years as on 1st January, 2020 (candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982
- For Forest Guard, Surveyor, Mahut, Carpenter and Driver: 18 – 38 years as on 1st January, 2020 (candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Board Rules.
Qualification to apply:- The candidates applying for the various post should have acquire Graduation Degree from reputed Board and universities.
Selection Process:- Selection will be on the basis of performance in First Phase Test & Second Phase Test .
Forester-I: ₹ 14000-60500 + GP ₹ 6400
Stenographer (Grade-III): ₹ 14000-60500 + GP ₹ 8700
Forest Guards: ₹ 14000-60500 + GP ₹ 5600
Surveyor: ₹ 14000-60500 + GP ₹ 6200
Mahut / Carpenter: ₹ 14000-60500 + GP ₹ 5000
Driver: ₹ 14000-60500 + GP ₹ 5200
Application Fees to apply:-
How To Apply:- All Eligible employment finders Can apply Online.
How to Apply Online for Assam Forest Recruitment 2020?
Follow the given instructions for completing the Assam Forest Online form.
- Click the link mentioned above for Application form 2020.
- Click on “New Registration”, check for declaration and Click to proceed.
- As the new screen appears, fill in the registration details and Click Submit
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
Credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of Job Opening.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!