|Name of Post:||Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter Online Form 2020|
|Last Date :||30 May 2020|
|Short Information :||Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of Reporter Recruitment 2020 . Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Examination Can Read the Full Details of Notification Before Apply Online.|
Govt job in India, Govt job in Delhi, Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2020
All the valuable/important requirements are available here like Name of post, Number of post,Required Qualification, Age Limitation, Selection Process, Monthly Income(Pay scale/salary/Income), How to apply, Last Date Application Fees, Official Website and Official Notice(Advertisement/Notification).
No.of Post : Total No. of 08
Name of Post:-
- Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 30 Yrs. (Other State)
- Max. Age : 40 Yrs. (CG Domicile Candidates)
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Qualification:-The candidates applying for the various post should have acquire Bachelor Degree in any Stream from reputed Board and universities.
Selection Process:-Selection will be on the basis of performance in Exam and personal interview.
- General Candidates : Rs. 350/-
- OBC Candidates : Rs . 250/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs . 200/-
How To Apply: All Eligible employment finders Can apply Online.
How to Fill Form
- Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2020 .
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Reporter Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Jobs in India, Job in Delhi,IBPS Job, Sarkari Naukri