Covid Vaccine Registration process in India Online | Aarogya Setu Vaccine Registration | CoWin
About Vaccine :- Two vaccines that have been granted emergency use authorization by the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) in India are Covishield® (AstraZeneca’s vaccine manufactured by Serum Institute of India) and Covaxin® (manufactured by Bharat Biotech Limited).
- We have discussed about Registration process of Covid Vaccine in India for age group 18-45.
- Covid vaccination facility available at Government or Private hospitals.
- Covid vaccine registration can be done through Aarogya Setu App, CoWin App and CoWin website.
Log on to www.cowin.gov.in
Enter your mobile number.
Get an OTP to create your account.
Enter the OTP and click on the “Verify” button.
You will be directed to the registration of the vaccination’ page. On this page, there will be an option to choose one photo ID proof.
Fill in your name, age, gender and upload an identity document.
Click on the “Register” button.
Once the registration is completed; the system will show the “Account Details”.
- A citizen can further add three more people linked with this mobile number by clicking on the “Add More” button.
- There will be a button indicating ‘Schedule appointment’. Now click on it.
- Search a vaccination centre of choice by state, district, block and pin code.
- Date and availability will also be displayed.
- Click on the ‘book’ button.
- On successful completion of booking, you will receive a message. That confirmation details will have to be shown at the vaccination centre.