Name of Post:- CRPF Recruitment 2020 Apply 789 Constable, SI, ASI Vacancies
Short Information about Post:- CRPF Recruitment Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of 789 Constable, SI, ASI Vacancies Recruitment 2020 . Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Examination Can Read the Full Details of Notification Before Apply Online.
Last Date To Apply:- 31 August 2020
All the valuable/important requirements are available here like Name of post, Number of post, Required Qualification, Age Limitation, Selection Process, Monthly Income (Pay scale/salary/Income), How to apply, Last Date Application Fees, Official Website and Official Notice (Advertisement/Notification).
Number of Post Out:- 789 Post
Inspector (Dietician):- 01
Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse):- 175
Sub-Inspector (Radiographer):- 08
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Pharmacist):- 84
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Physio-therapist):- 05
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Dental Technician):- 04
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Laboratory Technician):- 64
Assistant Sub-Inspector /Electro Cardiography Technician:- 01
Head Constable (Physiotherapy Assistant/ Nursing Assistant/ Medic):- 88
Head Constable (ANM/Midwife):- 03
Head Constable (Dialysis Technician):- 08
Head Constable (Junior X-ray Assistant):- 84
Head Constable (Laboratory Assistant):- 05
Head Constable (Electrician):- 01
Head Constable (Steward):- 03
Constable (Masalchi):- 04
Constable (Cook) :- 116
Constable (Safai Karamchari):- 121
Constable (Dhobi/ Washerman):- 05
Constable (W/C):- 03
Constable (Table Boy):- 01
Head Constable (Veterinary):- 03
Head Constable (Lab Technician):- 01
Head Constable (Radiographer):- 01
Age Limit as per recruitment:-
- Inspector: Below 30 years
- Sub Inspector: Below 30 years
- Assistant Sub-Inspector: 20 to 25 years
- Head Constable: 20 to 25 years
- Constable: 18 to 23 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Board Rules.
Qualification to apply:- The candidates applying for the various post should have acquire 12th Pass / Graduation from reputed Board and universities.
- Inspector: Bachelor’s Degree / B.Sc. in required relevant discipline or equivalent qualification.
- Sub Inspector: 12th Class Pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector: Intermediate or 12th Class Pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university.
- Head Constable & Constable: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Selection Process:- Selection will be on the basis of performance in Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test & Physical Standard Test.
Inspector: Level 7 ₹ 44900 – 142400
Sub Inspector: Level 6 ₹ 35400 – 112400
Assistant Sub-Inspector: Level 5 ₹ 29200 – 92300
Head Constable: Level 4 ₹ 25500 – 81100
Constable: Level 3 ₹ 21700 – 69100
Application Fees to apply:-
₹ 200/- for Group B Posts, ₹ 100/- only for Group C – for General / OBC category candidates.
No fee for SC / ST/ Female Candidates / PWD / Ex-Servicemen.
Indian Postal Orders and Bank Drafts only.
How To Apply:- All Eligible employment finders Can apply Online.
How to Apply Online for CRPF Recruitment 2020?
Follow the given instructions for completing the CRPF Online form.
- Click the link mentioned above for Application form 2020.
- Click on “New Registration”, check for declaration and Click to proceed.
- As the new screen appears, fill in the registration details and Click Submit
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
Credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of Job Opening.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!