Name of Post:- Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2020 | 194 Apprenticeship Vacancies
Short Information about Post:- Deendayal Port Trust Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of 194 Apprenticeship Vacancies Recruitment 2020 . Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Examination Can Read the Full Details of Notification Before Apply Online.
Last Date To Apply:- 18 July 2020
All the valuable/important requirements are available here like Name of post, Number of post, Required Qualification, Age Limitation, Selection Process, Monthly Income (Pay scale/salary/Income), How to apply, Last Date Application Fees, Official Website and Official Notice (Advertisement/Notification).
Number of Post Out:- 194 Post
Trade Apprenticeship:- 122
Apprenticeship (Diploma Engineering):- 36
Apprenticeship (Degree Engineering):- 36
Age Limit as per recruitment:-
- Below 28 years as on 30th August 2020
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Board Rules.
Qualification to apply:- The candidates applying for the various post should have acquire Graduation / Master Degree from reputed Board and universities.
- Trade Apprenticeship: ITI (NCVT / SCVT) in respective trade.
- Apprenticeship (Diploma Engineering): Engineering Graduate in relevant discipline on Regular Basis.
- Apprenticeship (Degree Engineering): Regular Diploma Engineering in relevant trade.
- Secretarial Assistant: Graduation Degree [B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com.] (on Regular basis)
Selection Process:- Selection will be on the basis of performance in Merit basis.
Trade Apprenticeship: ₹ 7700 per month for 01 year duration posts / 8050 per month for 02 year duration posts
Apprenticeship (Diploma Engineering): ₹ 8,000/- per month
Apprenticeship (Degree Engineering): ₹ 9,000/- per month
Application Fees to apply:-
How To Apply:- All Eligible employment finders Can apply Online.
Apply Now By Official Website
How to Apply Online for Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2020?
Follow the given instructions for completing the Deendayal Port Trust Online form.
- Click the link mentioned above for Application form 2020.
- Click on “New Registration”, check for declaration and Click to proceed.
- As the new screen appears, fill in the registration details and Click Submit
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
Credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of Job Opening.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!