DMRC Recruitment 2020,
has invited applications for recruitment of “1493 AM, JE, Maintainer ” posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post on before 20 January 2020.
Govt job in India, Govt job in Delhi,
All the valuable/important requirements are available here like Name of post, Number of post,Required Qualification, Age Limitation, Selection Process, Monthly Income(Pay scale/salary/Income), How to apply, Last Date Application Fees, Official Website and Official Notice(Advertisement/Notification).
|ON-LINE REGISTRATION AT:
|From 14.12.2019 (10:00 A.M.)|
|ONLINE Application Fee to be paid between:||From 14.12.2019 to 13.01.2020|
|LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ON-LINE APPLICATIONS||13.01.2020 (11:59 P.M.)|
|Availability of Call Letters on DMRC website for CBT||Shall be intimated by email/SMS on registered email/phone number|
No.of Post : Total No. of Post 1493
Name of Post:-
|Sl.No.||Post Name||Total Posts||Qualification|
|1||Asstt. Manager/ Electrical||16||BE/ B.Tech (Relevant Disciplines)|
|2||Asstt. Manager/ S&T||09|
|3||Asstt. Manager/ Civil||12|
|4||Asstt. Manager/ Operations||09|
|5||Asstt. Manager/ Architect||03||Degree (Architecture)|
|6||Asstt. Manager/ Traffic||01||B.E./ B.Tech (Relevant Disciplines)|
|7||Asstt. Manager/ Stores||04|
|8||Asstt. Manager/ Finance||03||CA/ ICWA|
|9||Asstt. Manager/ Legal||03||Full time LL.B|
|Regular -Non-Executive Category Posts|
|1||Jr. Engineer/ Electrical||26||Diploma (Relevant Disciplines)|
|2||Jr. Engineer/ Electronics||66|
|3||Jr. Engineer/ Civil||59|
|4||Jr. Engineer/ Environment||08|
|5||Jr. Engineer/ Stores||05|
|7||Fire Inspector||07||B.Sc. (three years course)|
|8||Architect Asstt.||04||Diploma (Architecture)|
|9||Asstt. Programmer||23||BCA/ B.Sc (Relevant Disciplines)|
|11||Customer Relations Asstt.||386||Graduation|
|12||Accounts Asstt||48||B.Com./ equivalent|
|13||Stores Asstt.||08||Engineering Diploma or B.Sc. (Relevant Disciplines))|
|14||Asstt./CC||04||Bachelor degree (Journalism & Mass Communication) or similar relevant field|
|15||Office Asst||08||B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com|
|16||Stenographer||09||Graduation with Typing & Shorthand Knowledge|
|17||Maintainer/ Electrician||101||ITI (NCVT/ SCVT) (Relevant fields)|
|18||Maintainer/ Electronic Mechanic||144|
|Executive posts on Contract basis for 2 years|
|1||Asstt. Manager/ Electrical||01||BE/ B.Tech (Relevant Disciplines)|
|2||Asstt. Manager/ S&T||17|
|3||Asstt. Manager/ IT||07|
|4||Asstt. Manager/ Civil||73|
|5||Asstt. Manager/ Finance||08||CA/ ICWA|
|Non-Executive posts on Contract basis for 2 years|
|1||Jr. Engineer/ Electrical||120||Three years Engg. Diploma (Relevant Engg Disciplines)|
|2||Jr. Engineer/ Electronics||125|
|3||Jr. Engineer / Civil||139|
|4||Asstt. Programmer||01||BCA/ B.Sc (Relevant disciplines)|
|5||Architect Asstt.||10||Diploma (Architecture)|
|6||Asstt./ CC||03||Bachelor Degree or PG Diploma (Relevant disciplines)|
Age Limit:-Candidates age should be between 18-33 Years.Age Relaxation as per the board norms
Selection of the candidate based on Computer Based Test and Personal Interview .
Surety Bond: The candidates selected for post under Executive Cadre/Non Executive Cadre will have to execute a surety bond to serve the corporation for a minimum period of three years (exclusive of the period in which one remained on LWP or EOL) and also a prior notice of 90 days, will be required before seeking resignation from the corporation.
|Post Codes||Post||Surety Bond|
|RE01 to RE09 & CE01 to CE05||Executive posts||₹3,00,000/- plus GST & Cost of training (₹83,000/- plus GST)|
|RNE01, RNE02, RNE04, RNE05, RNE06, RNE07, RNE08, RNE09, CNE01, CNE02, CNE04, CNE05||Jr. Engineer (Electrical, Electronics/ Environment/Stores), Asstt. Programmer & Fire Inspector, Architect Asstt., Legal Asstt.||
₹1,50,000/- plus GST & Cost of training (₹30,000/- plus GST)
|RNE03, CNE03||Jr. Engineer/Civil||₹1,50,000/- plus GST & Cost of training (₹1,40,000/- plus GST)|
|RNE10, RNE11, RNE12, RNE13, RNE14, RNE15, CNE06||Customer Relations Asstt., Accounts Asstt., Stores Asstt., Asstt./CC, Office Asstt.,
₹1,50,000/- plus GST & Cost of training (₹20,000/- plus GST)
|RNE16, RNE17, RNE18||Maintainers – (Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, and Fitter)||₹1,50,000/- plus GST & Cost of training (₹20,000/- plus GST)|
Training: The selected candidates (both Regular & Contract), will undergo intensive training for prescribed duration before posting on the job. The Corporation has the right to enhance or reduce the training period at its discretion for any or all the trainees.
Probation: The selected candidates (on regular posts) on appointment will be on Probation for a period of two years (including period of training). During the probation period, candidates shall be required to pass various examinations. The service of the candidate during probation period can be terminated by the corporation if the performance of candidate is found to be unsatisfactory, in accordance with the terms & conditions of offer of appointment & receipt of satisfactory police report. The probation period will exclude LWP or EOL.
Pay & Emoluments: The pay & emoluments for direct recruits and contracts employees shall be as per pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks, HRA or lease, Medical benefit, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation as applicable to Direct Recruit employees from time to time.
- UR, EWS & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of ₹500/- (exclusive of transaction processing charges) and SC/ST/PwBD & Women candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of ₹250/- (exclusive of transaction processing charges).
- Recruitment Fee including transaction processing charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, the closing date for submission of online application before paying the application fee plus transaction processing
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, he/she will have to pay separately for each
How to apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through website delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted and there shall be no need to submit any hard copies of the uploaded documents.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and valid mobile number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
- Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC’s website delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “DMRC/HR/RECTT./I/2019”.
- He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to know the eligibility, age criteria,
- On Successful Completion of registration an application sequence and password will be generated. (User id & password shall be received on e-mail and mobile number).
- Candidates should fill up the application form having all the details relating to age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of: –
- Recent passport size color photo (maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
- Recent scanned signature (maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
- Category/Caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PwBD)-maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG
- Date of birth proof document as per guidelines (Maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
- Qualifying marks certificate/Last Semester marks sheet (maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
- Credit/Debit Card/Net banking etc. for transaction of exam fee, as only online payment is
- Applicant must read declaration and preview application form before submission, also they can take a print out of the application
- Applicant will be redirected to payment gateway post submission of application form. After successful transaction a payment acknowledgment slip (with unique application sequence number, transaction ID, applicant name, category, exam fee and post applied for) will be generated and should be downloaded for any future communication regarding application
- Until the payment is successfully made, the candidate will not be registered for the
Jobs in India, Job in Delhi,bank jobs, Sarkari Naukri