HPSC Recruitment 2021, has invited applications for recruitment of “156 Haryana Civil Service ” posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post on before 15 Feb 2021.
Govt job in India, Govt job in Delhi, HPSC Recruitment 2021
All the valuable/important requirements are available here like Name of post, Number of post,Required Qualification, Age Limitation, Selection Process, Monthly Income(Pay scale/salary/Income), How to apply, Last Date Application Fees, Official Website and Official Notice(Advertisement/Notification).
HPSC HCS exam is the most coveted exam of the state conducted by Haryana Public Service Commission(HPSC). The HPSC conducts the Haryana Civil Services (Exe.) branch exam every year to recruit the candidates for the state civil services and the allied services. Recently, the Haryana Government changed the HCS prelims exam pattern and now it is similar to the IAS prelims exam.
Under the new rules, the HPSC HCS Prelims CSAT paper(Paper-II) will be of qualifying in nature and the marks will not be considered for the prelims result. The candidates need to secure 33% marks in the CSAT paper to qualify it. The HPSC HCS 2020 prelims exam pattern will be conducted as per the new exam pattern.
HPSC 156 Haryana Civil Service Notification
|Organization||Public Service Commission (PSC)/ लोक सेवा आयोग|
|Post Name||HCS, DSP, ETO, District Food & Supplies Controller (DFSC), A Class Tehsildar, Asstt. Registrar Co. Op. Societies (ARCS), Asstt. Excise & Taxation Officer (AETO), Block Development & Panchayat Officer (BDPO), Traffic Manager (TM), District Food & Supplies Officer (DFSO), Asstt. Employment Officer (AEO)|
|No Of Vacancies||156|
|Pay Scale||Check Notice|
|Age Limit||18 – 27 & 42 Years|
|Application Fee||For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-serviceman of Haryana: 1000/-
For Male candidates of General category and all reserved categories of other States: 1000/-
For all Female candidates of General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only: 250/-
For Female candidates of General category and all reserved categories of other States: 250/-
For Male & Female candidates of SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ ESM & Economically Weaker Section (EWS) categories of Haryana only: 250/-
For all PwD i.e Persons with Disabilites category candidates (with at least 40% disability) of Haryana only: No Fee
Payment Mode (Online): Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card
|Selection||Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Personality Test/ Viva-Voce|
|Job Location||Haryana (India)|
|Important Dates||Starting Date for Apply Online – 03 March 2021
Last Date for Apply Online – 02 April 2021
Last Date for Fee Payment – 02 April 2021
Preliminary Exam Date – May / June, 2021
Main Exam Date – August 2021
Personality Test/ Viva- Voce – Update Soon
|Important Links||Official Notification Pdf|
HPSC Books List
- Indian Struggle for Independence – Bipin ChandraFacets of Indian Culture – Spectrum
- NCERT XI (Ancient & Medieval)
- NCERT XII (Modern Indian History)
- Tamil Nadu Board Books History 11 & 12 Class Book
Indain Art and Culture – By Nitin Singhania
- Certificate Physical Geography – G C Leong
- NCERT VI-X
- NCERT XI, XII
- World Atlas
- Geography of India – By MAjid Hussain
- M Laxmikant
- Ncert IX – XII
- Important acts that Transformed India – By Alex Andrews George
- Important Judgement that transformed India- By Alex Andrews George
- Indian Economy By Ramesh Singh
- Economics Development & Policies in India – Jain & Ohri
- NCERT XI
International Relations :-
- NCERT XII (Contemporary World Politics)
- Current Affairs
- Science & Technology By Ravi P. Agrahari
- Newspaper (The Hindu, Economic Times , The Indian Express)
- ISRO Website , DRDO Website, HAL Website
How to Apply Online for HPSC Recruitment 2021?
Follow the given instructions for completing the HPSC Online form.
- Click the link mentioned above for Application form 2021.
- Click on “New Registration”, check for declaration and Click to proceed.
- As the new screen appears, fill in the registration details and Click Submit
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
Credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of Job Opening.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!