Name of Post:- JPSC Recruitment 2020 | 380 Medical Officer Vacancies
Short Information about Post:- JPSC Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of 380 Medical Officer Vacancies Recruitment 2020 . Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Examination Can Read the Full Details of Notification Before Apply Online.
Last Date To Apply:- 05 June 2020
All the valuable/important requirements are available here like Name of post, Number of post, Required Qualification, Age Limitation, Selection Process, Monthly Income (Pay scale/salary/Income), How to apply, Last Date Application Fees, Official Website and Official Notice (Advertisement/Notification).
Number of Post Out:- 380 Post
Post name:- Medical Officer
Age Limit as per recruitment:-
- Minimum 23 years to Maximum 35 years as on 1st August 2020. The upper age – 37 / 38 / 40 years for reserved category candidates
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Board Rules.
Qualification to apply:- The candidates applying for the various post should have acquire MBBS Degree from reputed Board and universities.
Experience: At least 01 year Internship experience from recognized Medical college and hospital.
Selection Process:- Selection will be on the basis of performance in Written Test, Interview.
Pay Scale:-PB-II ₹ 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay ₹ 5400 (Level 9)
Application Fees to apply:-
For General / OBC / EWS ↪ ₹ 600/- + Bank Charge.
For SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen ↪ ₹ 150/- + Bank Charge.
Non Refundable Amount
Children Welfare and Family Planning
40 marks + 60 Marks
60 Marks + 40 Marks
ENT (Ear, Nose & Tongue)
25 Marks + 25 Marks + 50 Marks
How To Apply:- All Eligible employment finders Can apply Online.
How to Apply Online for JPSC Recruitment 2020?
Follow the given instructions for completing the JPSC Online form.
- Click the link mentioned above for Application form 2020.
- Click on “New Registration”, check for declaration and Click to proceed.
- As the new screen appears, fill in the registration details and Click Submit
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
Credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of Job Opening.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!