Name of Post:-
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 155 PO & Clerk Posts
Short Information about Post:-
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of 155 PO & Clerk . Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Examination Can Read the Full Details of Notification Before Apply Online.
Last Date To Apply:-
15 September 2020
All the valuable/important requirements are available here
like Name of post, Number of post, Required Qualification, Age Limitation, Selection Process, Monthly Income (Pay scale/salary/Income), How to apply, Last Date Application Fees, Official Website and Official Notice (Advertisement/Notification).
Number of Post Out:- 155
Probationary Officer (Grade/ Scale I) 75
Age Limit as per recruitment:-
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for S No. 1: 30 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for S No. 2: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Board Rules.
Qualification to apply:-
The candidates applying for the various post should have acquire Graduation
from reputed Board and universities.
Probationary Officer Grade/ Scale I :- Pay Scale of Rs. 23700 -980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 plus Special Allowance @ 7.75% of Basic Pay + Dearness Allowance thereon (under revision at Industry level). CTC would be approx. Rs. 7.00 lacs per annum.
Clerks:- Pay Scale of Rs. 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540 Plus Special Allowance @ 7.75% of the Basic Pay with applicable Dearness Allowance.(under revision at Industry level)(CTC would be approximately Rs.3.70lacs P.A)
Application Fees to apply:-
- Application fee for S No. 1: Rs. 2000/- (Including GST)
- Application fee for S No. 2: Rs. 1500/- (Including GST)
How To Apply:-
All Eligible employment finders Can apply Online.
How to Apply Online for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020?
Follow the given instructions for completing the Nainital Bank Online form.
- Click the link mentioned above for Application form 2020.
- Click on “New Registration”, check for declaration and Click to proceed.
- As the new screen appears, fill in the registration details and Click Submit
- Complete the application form by filling all the details: Credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of Job Opening
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!