Nainital Bank Recruitment
Short Details of Notification
All Govt Jobs
Nainital Bank Recruitment Is Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Clerk, Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. India Govt Job
Online Application & Exam Date:
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 17 July 2021
- Last Date for Apply Online – 31 July 2021
- Last Date for Pay Fee – 31 July 2021
- Date of Written Exam – August 2021
- Admit Card Available – Update Soon
Note: We will update you if any dates are modified. Therefore, keep checking the official website or visit sarkariformadda.com for updated notifications.
Vacancies of Nainital Bank
After releasing the Nainital Bank Recruitment, the Govt of India has also specified vacancies out.
Total :- 150
- Management Trainee (MT)
Eligibility Criteria for the Exam
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years for Management Trainee
- Maximum Age: 28 Years for Clerk Post
Qualification Criteria for the Exam
The candidates applying for the various post should have acquired a Graduate Degree, Post Graduate Degree from reputed boards and universities.
The application fees need to be paid once you fill the entire application form via online mode. The fees are non-refundable once you pay. The fee structure is given below
- General/ OBC/ EWS: 1500/-
- SC/ ST/ PH: 1500/-
- Pay fees through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Mode
Nainital Bank Pay Scale
- Clerk: 17,900 – 47,920/-
- Management Trainee (MT): 30,000/-
Nainital Bank Selection Procedure
- Written Exam & Interview
(Government Job in India)
How to Apply Online for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2021?
Follow the given instructions for completing the Nainital Bank Online Form.
- Click the link mentioned above for Application form 2021.
- Click on “New Registration”, check for declaration and Click to proceed.
- As the new screen appears, fill in the registration details and Click Submit
- Complete the application form by filling in all the details:
Credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of the Job Opening.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!
Nainital Bank Admit Card
After completing the registration for the exam, now candidates can download their admit card from the website. Save the login details and password you created during registration.
Keep visiting sarkariformadda.com to get timely updates for Indian Army Notification 2021
Follow Social Media
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
|To Join Instagram Page||Click Here|
Frequently Ask Question – FAQ
How do I get a job in the Nainital Bank?
What is the qualification for the Nainital Bank?
Can the 10th pass apply for the Nainital Bank?
What is the salary of the Nainital Bank?
What is the age of the Nainital Bank?
Can I join the Nainital Bank after the 12th?
What is the qualification of the Nainital Bank?