Short Information about Post:-Punjab Health Recruitment 2020 Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of 600 Multipurpose Health Worker Posts . Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Examination Can Read the Full Details of Notification Before Apply Online.
Last Date To Apply:- 07 November 2020
All the valuable/important requirements are available here like Name of post, Number of post, Required Qualification, Age Limitation, Selection Process, Monthly Income (Pay scale/salary/Income), How to apply, Last Date Application Fees, Official Website and Official Notice (Advertisement/Notification).
Number of Post Out:- 600 Post
Multipurpose Health Worker (Female) Age Limit as per recruitment
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Board Rules.
Qualification to apply:- The candidates applying for the various post should have acquire Senior Secondary, Diploma (Multipurpose Health Worker (Female) from reputed Board and universities.
Application Fees to apply:-
How To Apply:- All Eligible employment finders Can apply Online.
Apply Now By Official Website
How to Apply Online for High Court of Punjab Health Recruitment 2020?
Follow the given instructions for completing the Punjab Health Online form.
- Click the link mentioned above for Application form 2020.
- Click on “New Registration”, check for declaration and Click to proceed.
- As the new screen appears, fill in the registration details and Click Submit
- Complete the application form by filling all the details: Credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of Job Opening.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!