|Name of Post:||RBI Lateral Recruitment Online Form 2020|
|Last Date :||29 April 2020|
|Short Information :||RBI Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of 39 Consultant , Data Analyst , Risk Analyst , Accounts Specialist Recruitment 2020 . Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Examination Can Read the Full Details of Notification Before Apply Online.|
Govt job in India, Govt job in Delhi, India Post Recruitment 2020
All the valuable/important requirements are available here like Name of post, Number of post,Required Qualification, Age Limitation, Selection Process, Monthly Income(Pay scale/salary/Income), How to apply, Last Date Application Fees, Official Website and Official Notice(Advertisement/Notification).
No.of Post : Total No. of Post 39
Name of Post:-
Consultant – Applied Mathematics
|Master Degree with Mathematics Subject|
Consultant – Applied Econometrics
|Master Degree with Economics / Statistics Subject|
Economist -Macroeconomic Modelling
|Master Degree with Economics / Equivalent Subject|
Data Analyst / MPD
|BE / B.Tech in CS OR Master Degree in Statistics / Econometrics / Mathematics / Mathematical Statistics / Finance / Economics / Computer Science|
Data Analyst / (DoS-DNBS)
Data Analyst / (DoR-DBR)
Risk Analyst / (DoS- DNBS)
|Master Degree in Statistics / Applied Statistics / Economics / Finance / Management|
Risk Analyst / (DEIO)
|BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA in CS / IT / Equivalent|
Specialist in Forensic Audit
|CA / ICWA / MBA Finance / PGDBM|
|CA / ICWA|
- Minimum Age : 25 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
Qualification:-The candidates applying for the various post should have acquired a 10th / 12th / Graduation / Post Graduation from reputed Board and universities.
Selection Process:-Exam and Interview
- General / OBC / EWS: 600/-
- SC / ST : 100/-
How To Apply: All Eligible employment finders Can apply Online.
How to Fill Form
- RBI Recruitment 2020 .
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in 39 Consultant , Data Analyst , Risk Analyst , Accounts Specialist Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Jobs in India, Job in Delhi,IBPS Job, Sarkari Naukri