Rural Development Department Recruitment 2017, has invited applications for recruitment of “Coordinator, Computer Operator” posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post on before 30 March 2017.
Govt job in India, Govt job in Delhi, rdd recruitment 2017 jharkhand
All the valuable/important requirements are available here like Name of post, Number of post,Required Qualification, Age Limitation, Selection Process, Monthly Income(Pay scale/salary/Income), How to apply, Last Date Application Fees, Official Website and Official Notice(Advertisement/Notification).
Number of Post : 598
Name .of Post :
1. District Coordinator – 24
2. Training Coordinator – 24
3. Accountant cum Computer Operator -24
At Block Level
4. Block Coordinator – 263
5. Accountant cum Computer Operator – 263
Qualification:-The candidates applying for the various post should have acquired a 12th / Diploma / Graduation Degree Certificate from reputed Board and universities.
Selection Process:- Selection of the candidate should be based on work experience and interview.
Pay Scale:-Rs. 35,000/- (For Post 1,2), Rs. 15,000/- (For Post 3), Rs. 18,000/- (For Post 4), Rs. 10,000/- (For Post 5).
Application Fees:- At District Level
1. District Coordinator( Rs 500/- for general candidates and Rs 300 for ST/SC candidates)
2. Training Coordinator ( Rs 500/- for general candidates and Rs 300 for ST/SC candidates)
3. Accountant cum Computer Operator ( Rs 200/- for general candidates and Rs 150 for ST/SC candidates)
At Block Level
4. Block Coordinator ( Rs 400/- for general candidates and Rs 200 for ST/SC candidates)
5. Accountant cum Computer Operator ( Rs 150/- for general candidates and Rs 100 for ST/SC candidates)
How To Apply:
All Eligible employment finders Can Apply Online .
rural development department recruitment 2017 apply online ,apply rdd jharkhand govt, Sarkari Naukri