RRC WR Recruitment 2021
Short Details Notification of Sarkari Naukri
All Govt Jobs
RRC WR Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of RRC WR Group C Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. India Govt Job
Online Application & Exam Date:
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 04 August 2021
- Last Date for Apply Online – 03 September 2021
Note: We will update you if any dates are modified. Therefore, keep checking the official website or visit sarkariformadda.com for updated notifications.
Vacancies of Indian Railway
After releasing the Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway, Notification, the Govt of India has also specified the Various vacancies out.
- Group C
Eligibility Criteria for the Exam
- Minimum Age: 15 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
Qualification Criteria for the Exam
The candidates applying for the various post should have acquired a 12th Pass, Degree Pass from reputed boards and universities. Class 10 High School Exam with ITI Certificate in Related Trade / Stream.
The application fees need to be paid once you fill the entire application form via online mode. The fees are non-refundable once you pay. The fee structure is given below
- For all candidates: 500/- (400/- refund)
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-S/ Women/ EBC: 250/- (250/- Refund)
RRC WR Pay Scale
- Level – 4 Post: 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Level – 5 Post: 29,200 – 92,300/-
- Level – 2 Post: 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Level – 3 Post: 21,700 – 69,100/-
RRC WR Selection Procedure
Trials, Assessment of Sports Achievements & Educational Qualification (No Exam)
All India (Government Job in India)
How to Apply Online for RRC WR Recruitment 2021?
Follow the given instructions for completing the RRC WR Online form.
- Click the link mentioned above for Application form 2021.
- Click on “New Registration”, check for declaration and Click to proceed.
- As the new screen appears, fill in the registration details and Click Submit
- Complete the application form by filling in all the details:
Credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of the Job Opening.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!
RRC WR Admit Card
After completing the registration for the exam, now candidates can download their admit card from the website. Save the login details and password you created during registration. Also, one has to download the admit card for prelims and mains separately. Once prelims results are out, and you are selected, then only you are eligible to get a mains exam to admit card.
Keep visiting sarkariformadda.com to get timely updates for Indian Army Notification 2021
Follow Social Media
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
|To Join Instagram Page||Click Here|
Frequently Ask Question – FAQ
How do I get a job in the RRC WR?
What is the qualification for RRC WR?
Can the 10th pass apply for RRC WR?
What is the salary of RRC WR?
What is the age of RRC WR?
Can I join Army after the 12th?
What is the qualification of Railway?