Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021,
has invited applications for recruitment of “150 Junior Officer” posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post on before 19 March 2021.
Govt job in India, Govt job in Rajasthan,Saraswat Bank RECRUITMENT 2021
All the valuable/important requirements are available here like Name of post, Number of post,Required Qualification, Age Limitation, Selection Process, Monthly Income(Pay scale/salary/Income), How to apply, Last Date Application Fees, Official Website and Official Notice(Advertisement/Notification).
|Post Name||Junior Officer|
|No Of Vacancies||150|
|Pay Scale||21,620/- (Per Month)|
|Qualification||Graduate & Post Graduate|
|Age Limit||21 to 27 Years|
|Application Fee||For All Candidates: 750/-
Pay fee through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
|Selection||Online Test and Interview|
|Job Location||Maharastra, Goa, Karnataka, Gujarat (India)|
|Important Dates||Starting Date for Apply Online – 05 March 2021
Last Date for Apply Online – 19 March 2021
Date for Online Test – 03 April 2021
|Important Links||Official Notification Pdf|
How to Apply Online for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021?
Follow the given instructions for completing the Saraswat Bank Online form.
- Click the link mentioned above for Application form 2021.
- Click on “New Registration”, check for declaration and Click to proceed.
- As the new screen appears, fill in the registration details and Click Submit
- Complete the application form by filling all the details: Credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application. Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of Job Opening.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!