The SSC CGL Exam pattern is developed and maintained by a national examination conducted by the Personnel Selection Committee (SSC) to shortlist Group B and Group C positions in various government ministries/departments/organizations of India. Each year, around 3 million applicants complete SSC CGL applications. After a thorough completion of the SSC CGL, the next step is to understand the detailed Exam pattern of the exam’s various phases. Because SSC CGL consists of 4 different levels, it is essential to understand their curriculum independently. Therefore, go through the examination details thoroughly.
SSC CGL Exam – Tier 1
According to the SSC CGL exam model, the CGL Level 1 exam is an online exam based on multiple choices. The SSC CGL exam is in into 4 parts and has a total of 100 questions. The total mark awarded for the Level I exam is 200 points. Also, the Level I exam duration is 60 minutes (80 minutes for candidates with different abilities).
SSC CGL Lecture-Level I consists of four parts:
- General reasoning of intelligence
- General perception
- Quantitative capacity and
- The SSC CGL English course covers English comprehension skills.
SC CGL Test Mode – Important Tips:
- Since bad attempts comes under negative marking, candidates should be careful when attempting to ask questions.
- According to the SSC CGL exam template, candidates can deduct 0.5 points for incorrect answers.
- Applicants should have a complete picture of all tests and practice many tests from the previous year.
- Applicants should cover all of the important topics listed in the SSC CGL Level 1 overview.
- The SSC CGL reasoning course syllabus covers many topics and should be widely understood.
- The SSC CGL exam mode changes from time to time, so candidates should be very careful.
- Hence, candidates must complete free mock tests according to the latest SSC CGL model. Solving the mock exam helps candidates analyze their next SSC exam preparation.
- Hence, there is a large overlap between the SSC CGL program and the UPSC program.
SSC CGL Exam – Tier 2
According to the SSC CGL exam model, level II consists of 4 tests.
- Quantitative ability – 200 points in total. The time allowed for this article is 2 hours.
- English and Comprehension: The total mark for this essay is 200, and the time to complete this in 2 hours.
- Statistics: Candidates must re-complete the 200 point test within 2 hours.
- General Studies-Finance and Economics-Thesis receives 200 points and lasts 2 hours.
SSC CGL Tier-II Test Mode – Important Tips:
- Also, as mentioned in the 4-SSC CGL paper test model, the score distribution for “Finance” is 80 points and 120 points totaling 200.
- All positions are required to participate in theses 1 and 2.
- Part III applies to candidates who have applied for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) and have been elected to Level I of the post/thesis.
- Also, category 4 pre selection only applies to Category 1 and Category 4 candidates’ positions, i.e., Assistant Auditor / Accounting Secretary.
- Therefore, based on the SSC CGL model, applicants can expect a score of 0.25 for each incorrect answer in Paper-II (English and English comprehension) and a score of 0.50 for each incorrect answer in Paper-I, Paper-III, and Paper-IV.
SSC CGL Exam – Tier 3
According to the SSC CGL exam model, the level 3 exam is a subjective essay via a pen and paper model.
According to the SSC CGL Tier III schedule, this test is designed to assess a candidate’s knowledge of English grammar, vocabulary usage, and English / Hindi writing. Applicants are expected to write essays, essays, applications, letters, etc. Also, the duration of the Tier III test is 60 minutes.
SSC CGL Tier III test mode – Points to remember:
- Since this article contains a Hindi / English option, applicants should be careful when entering the option.
- Compared to other exams, this exam is relatively straightforward, but candidates must achieve at least one-third of their total mark to pass the exam.
- Therefore, according to the latest SSC CGL exam model, candidates with varying abilities take 80 minutes.
To know more about SSC Admit Card: Click the Link: https://www.sarkariformadda.com/ssc-admit-card-2020-constable-gd-pet-pst-call-letter-download/
SSC Exam – Tier 4
The SSC CGL Tier 4 exam contains skills tests required for certain government positions. Candidates (levels I, II, and III) who have obtained at least a minimum passing score in the exam may participate in the skills test.
Curriculum 2020 SSC CGL Exam Program for – Tire I, II, III, and IV in detail: The higher-level examination (CGL) organized annually by the SSC Personnel Selection Committee (SSC) consists of four levels, namely Level III and Level IV. Hence, we have compiled a detailed SSC CGL Exam pattern that includes the latest exam samples for Level I, Level II, Level III, and Level IV so you can systematically prepare for the exam.