SSC CGL notification was released in 2020 December. The total number of vacancies available for recruitment is 6506. Only a few days are left as Tier-1 exams will start from 29the May 2021 to 7th June 2021. One should start studying for the SSC CGL exam and do the final revisions for Tier-1.
We recommend going through the previous year exam papers to grasp all the questions and answers for the same. When you fill the form, you must know the basic eligibility and other information for the same. Here, we are providing fees, eligibility, and various details about the exam.
SSC CGL Eligibility
The 3 basic requirements for filling SSC CGL exam form are:
- Nationality: Indian, Bhutan, Nepal or Tibetan Refugee
- Age Limit: Minimum: 18 or Maximum: 32
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree from Any Field
How to fill Application Form?
First, you have to fill the registration form and then fill the application form. Follow the steps:
- The first visit on ssc.nic.in and then click on the “New User” button
- After that, click on the “Register Now” option
- Fill the registration form with specific details
- Now, login to the portal through your registered mobile number
- Fill in all the details in the given column of the application form
- Upload the documents like: photograph, signature, etc
- Before final submission, review the application form and then click on the “Submit” button
- Pay the fees with given online payment options
In this way, your application form submission process will be completed successfully. One can visit a cyber cafe to get help in filling the application form.
One can also call on Exam Helpdesk Number: 011-69999845
It is very simple and efficient to fill the form and get more updates on your registered mobile number.
SSC CGL Exam Fees
Two things are considered while completing the application form after final payment:
- If you belong to the general category, then a basic fee charge is “100 INR”. One can complete the payment online via BHIM UPI/credit card/internet banking/debit card or offline mode via SBI challan.
- If you are a female or comes under any category like: SC, ST, PwD, ESM, then there is no need to pay any fees for the application form.
In this way, one can easily fill the application form and apply for the SSC CGL exam this year.
How to check SSC CGL Exam Results?
The results will be announced on the official website of SSC CGL, and one can check the result status through the merit list. Last year the result was out on 27th November, but this year due to the pandemic situation in the country, the examination dates could be changed, affecting the final date of the result announcement.
Keep a check on www.sarkariformadda.com to know more about exam dates, result dates, syllabus, and much more similar information. We try to provide daily updates as per the official announcement, and one can recheck it from the official SSC website in case of any doubt.
For more details or queries, mention in a comment, and we will try to resolve the same soon.