Motivational Quote of the Day
“Self confidence is a super power.
Once you start to believe in yourself,
magic starts happening.”
THE HINDU VOCABULARY
Today Top 10 Words
1. Ominous (Adjective): अमंगल: giving the worrying impression that something bad is going to happen; threateningly
2. Pull out (Phrasal Verb): withdraw from an undertaking.
3. Coalition (Noun): गठबंधन: the act of coalescing : union.
4. Speculation (Noun): the forming of a theory or conjecture without
5. Defying (Verb): openly resist or refuse to obey.
6. Pull back (Verb): retreat from an area.
7. Far cry (Noun ): a long distance.
8. Stalemated (V3): having reached a situation in which further action or progress by opposing or competing parties seems impossible.
9. Hegemonic ( Adjective): शासक: ruling or dominant in a political or social context.
10. a rap on the knuckles (Phrase): criticism or punishment that is given in a gentle way for something that one did wrong
11. indomitable (Adjective): impossible to subdue or defeat
Match The Column A with Column B
1. grave: | 1. having failed to adhere to the proper or accepted standards; having done wrong.
2. inscrutable: | 2. to limit or control (someone or something)
3. erring: | 3. serious
4. steep: | 4. sharply angled
5. rein in: | 5. impossible to understand or interpret
Q. Descriptive Question: The U.S. pullout without any settlement leaves the Taliban stronger Write your opinion.