Motivational Quote of the Day
“You Should have the Hunger for Success, But you must have the thirst for Learning”
Today Top 10 Words
1. Resilience: the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties; toughness.
2. Incumbent: the current holder of an office or position, usually in relation to an election.
3. Ousted: drive out or expel (someone) from a position or place.
4. Emphatic: expressing something forcibly and clearly.
5. Pertinent: relevant or applicable to a particular matter; apposite.
6. Spearheaded: lead (an attack or movement).
7. Agonies:extreme physical or mental suffering.
8. Catastrophic: involving or causing sudden great damage or suffering.
9. Turbulent: characterized by conflict, disorder, or confusion; not stable or calm.
10. Morbidities: the rate of disease in a population.
How To Become strong & Confident in every phase of life?
Match The Column A with Column B
1. clamp down : | suppress or prevent something in an oppressive or harsh manner.
2. despotic: | tyrannical
3. disrepute: | the state of being held in low esteem by the public.
4. tarnishing : | make or become less valuable or respected.
5. stifle: | restrain (a reaction) or stop oneself acting on (an emotion).
Q. Descriptive Question: Why the LDF regime has come back to power Write your opinion.