All the graduates from any university can sit for UPSI that is Uttar Pradesh Sub-Inspector post. You need to prepare for the exam for almost 5 to 6 months to get recruited. Total vacancies in 2021 are 9534, and the test is conducted in 3 major parts that are:
- Written Exam via online mode
- PST – Physical Standard Test & Documents Verification
- PET – Physical Efficiency Test
Total Marks & Subject Wise Categorization:
Total Marks: 400
- 35% in each subject
- 50% marks in overall subjects
Negative Marking: Nill
Sections of Paper: Four
- General Hindi: 100 Marks for 40 Question
- Basic Law & General Knowledge: 100 Marks for 40 Question
- Mental Ability & Numericals: 100 Marks for 40 Question
- Mental Aptitude, Reasoning & Intelligence Quotient: 100 Marks for 40 Question
Explanation of Each Section of Question Paper:
1. General Hindi:
The general hindi questions and paragraphs are included in this section. You can score good marks in this section if least silly mistakes, and spelling mistakes are done. Question in general hindi section are:
- अशुद्ध वाक्यों को शुद्ध करना
- तद्भव, तत्सम
- कारक, मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियां
- उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय
- वचन, काल
- हिन्दी वर्णमाला
- सन्धि, लिंग
- हिन्दी व्याकरण का मौलिक ज्ञान
- छन्द, अनेकार्थी
- रस, सर्वनाम
- अपठित बोध
- विलोम, वाच्य
- समास, अलंकार
- विशेषण, पर्यायवाची
- क्रिया, अव्यय
- समरूपी भिन्नार्थक शब्द
- लेखक एवं उनकी प्रसिद्ध रचनायें
These questions will come in the general Hindi section, and the aspiring student can get good marks.
2. Basic Law & General Knowledge
You should be aware of general questions and what is happening worldwide if you apply for the UPSI position. One should know the country’s fundamental law and master this subject to clear the position. In total, there are 24 sections in the list.
3. Mental Ability & Numericals
Here your mental test is tested, and one has to solve various mathematical questions and numerical. One should check the tricks and learning ideas to grasp the formulas important for mathematics.
4. Mental Aptitude, Reasoning & Intelligence Quotient
This section is to test the IQ level of the aspiring candidate. Reasoning and mental aptitude help in solving various daily life problems. It helps to know the problem-solving capacity, which helps in tackling the different situation.
Some Tips to Prepare for UPSI:
One should follow some of the steps to clear the test:
- Take a regular mock test to get good marks and solve the previous year question papers daily.
- Try to analyze the performance in the mock test and make it better than the previous time.
- Check your weakness and strengths of each subject through a mock test and work more on your weak subjects.
- Make notes of each subject and revise subjects every 2 days. Last-minute revision becomes very easy through precise notes.
In this way, one can apply for the UPSI position and do the preparation. On www.sarkariformadda.com we are going to give more information about the subject wise preparation and essential notes. Stay connected to get more information.