Name of Post:- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 49 Vacancies
Short Information about Post:- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of 49 Business Correspondent Supervisor Vacancies Recruitment 2020 . Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Examination Can Read the Full Details of Notification Before Apply Online.
Last Date To Apply:- 31 July 2020
All the valuable/important requirements are available here like Name of post, Number of post, Required Qualification, Age Limitation, Selection Process, Monthly Income (Pay scale/salary/Income), How to apply, Last Date Application Fees, Official Website and Official Notice (Advertisement/Notification).
Number of Post Out:- 49 Post
Business Correspondent Supervisor
Age Limit as per recruitment:-
- 21-45 years at the time of appointment. The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Board Rules.
Qualification to apply:- The candidates applying for the various post should have acquire Diploma / Degree / Master Degree from reputed Board and universities.
- Interested candidates who are ex-bankers in any PSU Bank up-to the rank of Chief Manager, retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda belonging to Gujarat and Union Territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu.
- Any Graduates with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M.Sc (IT)/ BE(IT)/ MCA/ MBA is preferable.
- The candidates should be proficient in reading and writing Gujarati language.
Category A – ₹ 15,000/-, Category B- ₹ 12,000/- per month
Application Fees to apply:- Not Mentioned
How To Apply:- All Eligible employment finders Can apply Online.
How to Apply Online for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020?
Follow the given instructions for completing the Bank of Baroda Online form.
- Click the link mentioned above for Application form 2020.
- Click on “New Registration”, check for declaration and Click to proceed.
- As the new screen appears, fill in the registration details and Click Submit
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
Credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of Job Opening.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!