Name of Post:-
BPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 138 Assistant Audit Officer AAO Vacancies
Short Information about Post:-
BPSC Recruitment 2021 Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of 138 Assistant Audit Officer AAO . Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Examination Can Read the Full Details of Notification Before Apply Online.
Last Date To Apply:- 15 May 2021
All the valuable/important requirements are available here like Name of post, Number of post, Required Qualification, Age Limitation, Selection Process, Monthly Income (Pay scale/salary/Income), How to apply, Last Date Application Fees, Official Website and Official Notice (Advertisement/Notification).
Number of Post Out:- 138
Assistant Audit Officer (AAO)
Age Limit as per recruitment:-
- 18-37 for Male & 18-40 for Female
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Board Rules.
Qualification to apply:-
The candidates applying for the various post should have acquire Commerce, Economics, Statistics & Mathematics OR MBA Finance / CA / ICWA from reputed Board and universities.
- Competitive Preliminary Examination (Objective type Multiple choice questions)
- Main Examination
Application Fees to apply:-
✔️ ₹ 150/- for SC, ST, Women, Handicapped Permanent residents of Bihar state. ✔️ ₹ 600/- for other state candidates.
How To Apply:-
All Eligible employment finders Can apply Online.
How to Apply Online for BPSC Recruitment 2021?
Follow the given instructions for completing the BPSC Online form.
- Click the link mentioned above for Application form 2021.
- Click on “New Registration”, check for declaration and Click to proceed.
- As the new screen appears, fill in the registration details and Click Submit
- Complete the application form by filling all the details: Credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of Job Opening.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!