Name of Post:- Delhi Police
Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 5846 Constable Vacancies
Short Information about Post:-
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of 5846 Constable Vacancies Recruitment 2020 . Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Examination Can Read the Full Details of Notification Before Apply Online.
Last Date To Apply:-
07 September 2020
All the valuable/important requirements are available here
like Name of post, Number of post, Required Qualification, Age Limitation, Selection Process, Monthly Income (Pay scale/salary/Income), How to apply, Last Date Application Fees, Official Website and Official Notice (Advertisement/Notification).
Number of Post Out:- 5846
Constable (Executive) Male Open :- 3433
Constable (Executive) Male Ex-Servicemen (Others) :- 226
Constable (Executive) Male Ex-Servicemen (Commando) :- 243
Constable (Executive) (Female) :- 1944
Age Limit as per recruitment:-
Qualification to apply:-
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 1st July 2020.
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-07-1995 and later than 01-07-2002.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Board Rules.
The candidates applying for the various post should have acquire 12th Pass
from reputed Board and universities.
Selection will be made on the basis of Preliminary Examination Main (Written) Examination Viva Voce
₹ 21700 – 69100 Pay Level-3
Application Fees to apply:-
₹ 100/- only for General / OBC category candidates.
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes(SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST)and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee
How To Apply:-
All Eligible employment finders Can apply Online.
Apply Now By Official Website
How to Apply Online for High Court of Delhi Police Recruitment 2020?
Follow the given instructions for completing the Delhi Police Online form.
- Click the link mentioned above for Application form 2020.
- Click on “New Registration”, check for declaration and Click to proceed.
- As the new screen appears, fill in the registration details and Click Submit
- Complete the application form by filling all the details: Credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of Job Opening
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!