Name of Post:- High Court of Kerala
Recruitment 2020 | 88 Vacancies
Short Information about Post:-
High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2020 Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of 88 Vacancies Recruitment 2020 . Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Examination Can Read the Full Details of Notification Before Apply Online.
Last Date To Apply:-
09 October 2020
All the valuable/important requirements are available here
like Name of post, Number of post, Required Qualification, Age Limitation, Selection Process, Monthly Income (Pay scale/salary/Income), How to apply, Last Date Application Fees, Official Website and Official Notice (Advertisement/Notification).
Number of Post Out:-
Age Limit as per recruitment:-
Qualification to apply:-
- Candidates born between 26.08.1992 and 25.08.1998 (both days inclusive)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Board Rules.
The candidates applying for the various post should have acquire Degree in Law. Final year/ semester law students are also eligible to apply from reputed Board and universities.
Selection will be made on the basis of
Main (Written) Examination
₹ 30,000/- per month
Application Fees to apply:-
₹ 1000/- for General / OBC category candidates.
No fee for SC / ST / Unemployed Persons with Disability.
How To Apply:-
All Eligible employment finders Can apply Online.
Apply Now By Official Website
How to Apply Online for High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2020?
Follow the given instructions for completing the High Court of Kerala Online form.
- Click the link mentioned above for Application form 2020.
- Click on “New Registration”, check for declaration and Click to proceed.
- As the new screen appears, fill in the registration details and Click Submit
- Complete the application form by filling all the details: Credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of Job Opening
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!