Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of Office Attendant in Group ‘C’ in the Subordinate Service in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). Candidates can apply only ON-LINE on NABARD website www.nabard.org between 25 December 2019 and 12 January 2020 NABARD is an all India Apex Organization, wholly owned by Government of India and is equal opportunity employer.
Important Dates / Timelines
|Online Application Registration and Payment of Online Fees/Intimation|
|25 December 2019 to|
12 January 2020
|Online Examination (Tentatively)||February 2020|
|@ NABARD reserves the right to make change in the date of the|
“Multiple Disabilities” means combination of two or more disabilities as indicated below:
|1||Low-vision||10||Specific learning disabilities|
|2||Leprosy cured persons||11||Multiple sclerosis|
|3||Hearing impairment (hard of hearing)||12||Speech and language disability|
|6||Autism spectrum disorder||15||Sickle cell disease|
|7||Cerebral palsy||16||Acid Attack victims|
|8||Muscular dystrophy||17||Parkinson’s disease|
|9||Chronic neurological conditions|
Note: Only “person with bench mark disability” would be eligible for reservation with not less than 40% of a specified disability where specified disability has not been defined in measurable terms and includes a person with disability where specified disability has been defined in measurable terms, as certified by the certifying authority.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Educational Qualification (as on 01-12-2019)
A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the State/Regional Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized
AGE (as on 01-12-2019)
The candidate must be between 18 and 30 years of age as on 01/12/2019, i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1989 and not later than 01/12/2001 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit: Upper age limit will be relaxed as under:
|Sr. No||Category||Relaxation in Age|
|(i)||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||By 5 years, i.e. up to 35 years|
|(ii)||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 33 years|
|(iii)||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD)||By 10 years (GEN), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|(iv)||Ex‐Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years|
|(v)||Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who|
are not re‐married
|By 10 years|
|(vi)||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir between 1st January, 1980 and 31st December,|
|By 5 years|
- The selection will be done on the basis of two phase Online Tests (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Preliminary Online Examination
|Name of test|
|1||Test of Reasoning||30||30||Composite time of 90 minutes|
Main Online Examination
|Name of test|
|1||Test of Reasoning||35||35||Composite time of 120 minutes|
Scheme of Examination :
- The preliminary and main online tests except English/Hindi language, will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by the candidate. For every wrong answer marked, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty in
Selection Process :
State wise merit list will be prepared for final selection. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for preparing the final merit list for selection. Only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) will be considered for the final meri
How to Apply
Detailed Guidelines / Procedure for
- Application Registration
- Payment of Fee
- Documents Scan and Upload
Candidates can apply online only from 25 December 2019 to 12 January 2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
APPLICATION FEE / INTIMATION CHARGES (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Payment of Fee online : (from 25 December 2019 to 12 January 2020)
Application fee (exclusive of applicable GST) for the post of would be as under:
|For SC/ST/PWBD/EXS||–||Rs. 50||Rs. 50|
|All others||Rs. 400||Rs. 50||Rs. 450|
GST and Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fee/intimation charges will have to be borne by the
- Candidates to visit the NABARD’s website nabard.org– career notices click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
Payment of Fee Online Mode
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is
Note: Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter while attending the examination respectively, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination. Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
|Online Application Registration and|
Payment of Online Fees/ Intimation Charges.
|From 25 December 2019 to|
12 January 2020