Motivational Quote of the Day
“Stop thinking there is someone more
capable or better than you.
There is no success in comparison.
Be clear about what you want. Focus
obsessively on your goals. Work hard.
And, never quit… i.e; Practice and
perseverance are the major key of
THE HINDU VOCABULARY
Today Top 10 Words
1. Ramp up: increase the level or amount of something sharply.
2. Scale up: to increase something in size, amount, or production
3. Opened the floodgates: If an action or a decision opens the floodgates, it allows something to happen a lot or allows many people to do something that was not previously allowed
4. Reassurance : the action of removing someone’s doubts or fears.
5. Avert: turn away (one’s eyes or thoughts).
6. Modelled on: to be based on the design of something else
7. Abdicate: fail to fulfil or undertake (a responsibility or duty)
8. Stuttering: progressing in a hesitant or irregular way.
9. Grim: very serious or gloomy
10. Clamp down: suppress or prevent something in an oppressive or harsh manner.
HOW TO FEEL ACTIVE WHOLE DAY?
Match The Column A with Column B
1. Constraints: | turn away (one’s eyes or thoughts).
2. Vulnerable: | the act of obtaining goods or services, typically for business purposes.
3. Averted: | something that limits or restricts someone or something.
4. Inevitable: | unable to be avoided, evaded, or escaped
5. Procurement: | exposed to the possibility of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally.
Q. Descriptive Question: Prime Minister Modi is right about Lockdowns, but the vaccination policy needs reform
Write your opinion. (Word limit:200)