Motivational Quote of the Day
“It’s a Complete lie if you say that your dream does not motivate you.”
THE HINDU VOCABULARY
Today Top 10 Words
- Dormant (Part of Speech :- Adjective): temporarily inactive or inoperative.
- ad hoc : when necessary or needed.
- Collegium (Part of Speech :- Noun): a group in which each member has approximately equal power and authority.
- Indictment (Part of Speech :- Noun): a formal charge or accusation of serious crime.
- Arrears(Part of Speech :- Noun): money that is owed and should have been paid earlier..
- Endeavour (Part of Speech :- Noun / Verb): try hard to do or achieve something.
- Sanctioned (Part of Speech :- Verb) : approve of something.
- Sparingly (Part of Speech :- Adverb): in a restricted or infrequent manner; in Small quantities.
- Expedite (Part of Speech :- Verb): to accelerate the process or progress of: Speed up.
- Propensity (Part of Speech :- Noun): an inclination or natural tendency to behave in particular way.
How to Stay Motivated Every Day
Match The Column A with Column B
- Ramp up: | increase the level or amount of something sharply
- Scale up : | progressing in a hesitant or irregular way
- Grim: | very serious or gloomy
- Clamp Dowm: | suppress or prevent something in an oppressive or harsh manner
- Stuttering: | to increase something in size, amount or production
Q Descriptive Question
Roping in retired HC judges to clear backlog should not be at cost regular appointments?
Write your opinion
(Word limit: 200)