Motivational Quote of the Day
“The only way you can respect your dream is
to get out of bed and do something about it….”
Today Top 10 Words
1. Tandem : having two things arranged one in front of the other.
2. Bolstered: provided support.
3. to kick in: come into effect or operation.
4. Recalibration: to make small changes to an instrument so that it measures accurately
5. Plummet: to drop sharply and abruptly
6. Foolhardy : recklessly bold or rash.
7. Rejig: organize (something) differently; rearrange.
8. Prickly: covered in prickles.
9. Stern : (of an act or statement) strict and severe.
10. Deterrence: the action of discouraging an action or event through instilling doubt or fear of the
How To Develop Our Communication Skills?
1. ousted: | 1. expressing something forcibly and clearly.
2. Emphatic: | 2. drive out or expel (someone) from a position or place.
3. pertinent: | 3. characterized by conflict, disorder, or confusion; not stable or calm.
4. turbulent: | 4. the rate of disease in a population.
5. morbidities: | 5. relevant or applicable to a
particular matter; opposite.
Q. Descriptive Question: Record GST inflows are heartening, but major risks lie ahead Write your opinion.